Trade mark – Registration
We can help you get Trade Mark registration. Our services are best in class and is at a reasonable cost (INR 1,199/- per registration+ Govt fees on actual).
Once the trademark application is filed with the Registrar, the Government processing will start.
However, as soon as Online TM Application is made, the applicant can start using the TM symbol. According to the verification procedure, the registration may take time.
How does Trade Mark registration helps you:
• Exclusive Rights over the Brand Name & Logo
• Recognition of Product/Services in Market
• Enhanced Business Opportunities
• Assured Legal Protection across India for 10 years
• Creation of Intangible Asset at nominal cost
• Protection against unauthorised use of your Brand Name
• Ease for establishing Business on Global Market
• Stop Competitors from using your Brand Name
• Gain Profit from licensing of your Trademark
Documents to be submitted:
- Photo, Pan Card and Aadhar card of the applicant
- A copy of the logo/trademark to be registered along with the address and identity proof of the trademark owner is required.
- In case of Company, the name of the Company along with its Certificate of Incorporation and Address proof is required along with Board Resolution to authorise the Director.
- Further, any documents to claim User Date, if any, are to be provided as proof